"Who is hiding behind that mask?" That's a common question at the Carnival, but are you sure you want to know the answer?
Stats and Information
At the monster's highest level:
- + (10% chance)
- Design is a reference to the trope character harlequin and the celebration Carnival.
- Maschera piu bella is the name of an award often given out at Carnival celebrations, meaning, the most beautiful mask.
- Saturnalia and Bacchanalia were ancient Roman festivals that heavily influenced modern Carnival celebrations.
- Mardi Gras is another part of the Carnival celebrations.
- Carnestoltes is the Catalan word for Carnival.
- Goa Carnival, or Intruz, is the name of the Carnival celebrations in India.
- Cádiz is a city in Spain noted for its Carnival celebrations.
- Rose Monday, or Rosenmontag, is a high point in German Carnival.
- In parts of Germany and Austria, Carnival is known as Fastnacht.
- Sambadromes in Brazil are exhibition locations for Carnival.