Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Monster Book is a record of the players progress in collecting the various monsters available in Monster Legends.
As of early August 2013, there are 192 monsters available to collect in Monster Legends according to the Monster Book. This number is (or would appear to be) composed of 64 monsters in three stages of "evolution".
The monsters are separated into various collections for the completion of which the player is rewarded with a number of gems (numbers depending on the rarity and difficulty of completing the collection).
Collections of your face
The current collections, and their rewards, as defined in the Monster Book are as follows:
- The Elemental Collection (3 Gems)
- The Forest Strength Collection (3 Gems)
- The Earth Collection (4 Gems)
- The Monstrous Collection (5 Gems)
- The Prehistoric Collection (3 Gems)
- The Shell Collection (2 Gems)
- The Seas Collection (4 Gems)
- The Good Guys Collection (5 Gems)
- The Bad Guys Collection (3 Gems)
- The Bizarre Collection (3 Gems)
- The Fast & Furious Collection (4 Gems)
- The Heaven Collection (3 Gems)
- The Sky Guardians Collection (5 Gems)
- Elemental Legends (6 Gems)
- High Magic Legends (6 Gems)
- Christmas Legends (6 Gems)
- The Heavy Metal Collection (6 Gems)
- The Halloween Collection (35 Gems)
- *Vintage Secret Collection (25 Gems)
Note:* This collection is new and not available in game until sometime in September 2016