Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hatching Time||1D 22Hrs / 2D 2Hrs.|
|Breeding Time||1D 22Hrs / 2D 2Hrs|
|Special Skill||Magma Carpet||Stamina||140|
|Trait||Immune to Burning||Temple||-|
Egg Level 1-3 Level 4-24 Level 25-100
|Skill||Dam.||Acc.||Sta.||CD||Description of the monster skills.Effect||Target|
|Magma Carpet||70||120||0||0||Heavy Fire damage to all enemies||All Enemies|
|Skill||Dam.||Acc.||Sta.||CD||Description of the monster skills.Effect.||Target|
|Melting Claws||25||100||13||0||Deals low Physical damage.||One Enemy|
|Heat Impact||30||100||15||0||Deals low Fire damage.||One Enemy|
- The egg of this Legendary monster is similar to the egg of the Flaming Rock Dragon in Dragon City.
- Vadamagma, as its appearance suggests, is a tribute to Vulcan (Flaming Hair That Resembles Vulcan Hair), the Roman god of Flame and the Forge.
- This monster bears some resemblance to the Balrog from the Lord of the Rings.
- At levels 1-3, Vadamagma has a flaming head and a body made up of molten rocks.
- At levels 4-24, Vadamagma's armor is slightly developing, giving it sharper claws, slight horns, and thicker molten rocks.
- At its adult form at levels 25-100, its molten body has protruding spikes and even sharper claws. Its horns are much more prominent.
- Old vadamagma have approximately 50k hp at levels 100.
- New Vadamagma can resist burning negative status because have burning trait. Meanwhile, old vadamagma is fragile to burned because only have blind trait.
- This monster is looks like Vulcano Golem in Social Empires.